Heat for improved health and well-being
Heat is directly related to well-being and health – something humans have always known instinctively. No one likes to feel cold and, whenever it is cold, we automatically look for
a source of heat. Heat feels good and also contributes to emotional well-being. Almost all cultures in all eras have known that heat can promote health and alleviate a range of conditions and have developed numerous methods for applying heat to certain parts or the whole of the body. Applying heat relaxes tissue, alleviates pain and cleanses the body.
From today’s perspective, applying heat, in particular applying whole-body heat, has an astonishingly broad range of uses. It can be used to improve circulation and the supply of nutrients to tissue, “flush” the space between cells, stimulate the metabolism and strengthen the immune system. In addition, heat can relax muscles and alleviate pain. Regular whole-body heat applications, such as those provided by low-temperature technology, can therefore be a valuable part of custom therapy programmes for a number of illnesses and are also meaningful as preventive therapy.
This method has a different purpose than traditional whole-body applications such as saunas, steam baths and standard infrared cabins etc.
Gentle whole-body heating allows the numerous beneficial effects of heat to be applied in particular to the body shell – a benefit when it comes to a large number of chronic illnesses.
With regular use, it can:
- strengthen the immune system
- improve circulation and metabolism
- reduce tension and soothe back pain
- you are sweating during an application in the Physiotherm infrared cabin, which may promote purification and detoxification
- have a positive impact on the treatment of skin conditions
- A session in the Physiotherm infrared cabin has the same effect as a gentle cardiovascular endurance training.
- Physiotherm infrared cabins – the best heat for your health.
Take your seat, start and simply enjoy!